The Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment (ZTE) Corporation manufactures mobile phones, telecommunications equipment, and more. Among the world’s oldest mobile phone manufacturers, it ranks alongside Motorola and Nokia. 2016 marked the official entry of the company to the Nepali market. In recent years, however, it has left the competition. With this article, we will examine the ZTE mobile price in Nepal that is available for purchase.
Shankharacharya Mobile Pvt., a new authorized distributor, has now made ZTE’s return to Nepal official. Company Limited. Axon will launch its flagship Axon series soon after the Blade series of budget and mid-range devices have launched.
ZTE Mobile Price in Nepal (Summary 2021)
|ZTE Mobiles List||Price in Nepal|
|Blade L210||रू 6,990 (1+32GB)|
|Blade A51||रू 11,490 (2+32GB)|
|Blade A71||रू 15,990 (3+64GB)|
|Blade V30 Vita||रू 17,990 (4+64GB)|
1. ZTE Blade L210
On the budget end of the spectrum is the Blade L210, which features a single 8MP lens. Despite its small size, the device boasts a large display with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. The top and bottom bezels are relatively thick, while the sides have slender bezels. There is a 2600mAh battery powering the phone, which is recharged using a microUSB cable.
Storage-wise, it offers 32GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM. Using a microSD card, you can expand the latter to 128GB. Spreadtrum SC7731 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz powers the device, which comes pre-installed with Android 10 Go. Additionally, the device can be connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 wirelessly, and FM radio can also be enjoyed via the 3.5mm jack.
ZTE Blade L210 Specifications:
- Display: 6.0″ TFT display, HD (480 x 960 pixels)
- Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731 (quad-core)
- Memory: 1/32GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP sensor
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,990
2. ZTE Blade A51
The Blade A51 has been launched in Nepal by ZTE. The phone’s back is made of plastic and features a diamond-cut pattern. UNISOC is the processor at the heart of the smartphone, while Android 10 Go is the software running on it. At the back, the device features dual rear cameras, featuring a 13MP sensor followed by a 2MP sensor. There’s a 5MP selfie camera on the front of the device.
The Blade A51 is equipped with a 3200mAh battery which can be charged through USB Type-C. Display resolution is 720 x 1600 pixels on the handset’s 6.52-inch display. There’s an embedded fingerprint sensor on the phone’s back panel. In addition to this, the phone supports WiFi 2.4G, Bluetooth 4.2, and standard sensors.
ZTE Blade A51 Specifications:
- Display: 6.52″ IPS LCD, HD+(720 x 1600 pixels)
- Chipset: UniSoC SC9863A
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Rear Camera: Dual (13MP, 2MP)
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 3200mAh, Type-C charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 11,490
- Vivo V21e is official in Nepal with 64MP camera and Snapdragon 720G
- Sony a7S III mirrorless digital camera is now available at a discounted price
- Huawei P50 series finally sees the light of the day after multiple delays
3. ZTE Blade A71
The Blade A71 has a slim body that enhances its ergonomic design. There is a V-shaped notch on top of the 6.52-inch IPS LCD display. 90.5% of the screen is visible from the body. MediaTek Helio P22 is powering the device, along with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
With a triple rear camera setup, the ZTE Blade A71 can capture both photos and videos. Among its features are a 16MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a single 8MP camera on the front of the smartphone for selfies and video calls.
Batteries on the Blade A71 have a capacity of 4000mAh. Additionally, the top edge of the handset contains a 3.5mm headphone port and a built-in fingerprint sensor.
ZTE Blade A71 Specifications:
- Display: 6.52″ IPS LCD, HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22 (12nm)
- Memory: 4/64GB (expandable up to 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Triple (16MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor (notch)
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, light
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,990
4. ZTE Blade V30 Vita
The final phone for 2021 comes from ZTE. Here we see a 6.99-inch, HD+, IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 288 PPI on the Blade V30 Vita. The camera panel features an 8-megapixel f2.0 sensor for selfies and video calls.
Powering the device is an octa-core, 1.6GHz processor. In addition to the SoC, there are four gigabytes of RAM and 64 gigabytes of storage. Using the Type C port on the Blade V30, it is possible to charge at 18W faster.
In terms of optics, it comes with a triple rear cam setup – 48MP rear main, 5MP macro, and 2MP depth. The device provides VoLTE support, as well as a biometric fingerprint sensor on the side. Additionally, Bluetooth 4.2 is supported by the device, along with a 3.5mm jack, WiFi, and 2.4G.
ZTE Blade V30 Vita Specifications:
- Display: 6.82″ IPS LCD panel, 288PPI
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1640 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple; 48MP primary, 5MP macro, 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor
- Processor: Octa-core (1.6GHz)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, GPS, Ambient Light
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,990
Finally, ZTE’s Blade Series smartphones have been released in Nepal after months of teasing. Interestingly, none of the company’s flagship Axon 30 series smartphones have been available in Nepal as of yet. ZTE Mobile Nepali can be contacted directly on Facebook for more information.