As the company likes to call its under-display camera, it’s called the Camera Under Panel (CUP). In the Chinese market, the Mi MIX 4 has an under-display camera that is virtually invisible. Lets see Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Price In Nepal with its specifications and features.
Mi MIX Lineup Overview:
In contrast to the Mi lineup, which is more of a mainstream flagship device, the Mi MIX lineup focuses on innovation. As an example, let’s look at the Mi MIX Alpha. There were only a few examples of the device with a unique wraparound screen available to the public in 2019.
The MIX lineup also included commercial flagships, the most recent being the Mi MIX 3 5G in 2019. Xiaomi’s regular MIX 3 debuted in 2018 even earlier. It has been 3 years since Mi MIX 4’s immediate predecessor was released.
Mi MIX 4 Overview:
Camera Under Panel
A camera under the display is called a Camera Under Panel or CUP by Xiaomi. To make the camera almost invisible, it took the company five years and 77 million dollars.
Mi has used a pixel-dense screen of 400 ppi above its camera, just like ZTE and Oppo. Hence, it is not distinguishable from the other screen elements.
In addition, the pixel circuitry has been tweaked to increase light transmission. A combined pixel size of 1.6m is achieved through 4-in-1 pixel binning on the 20MP selfie camera.
Design and Display
Mi MIX 4 comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 3D curvature. HDR10+ and Dolby Vision are supported by the LCD panel’s 10-bit TrueColor. A layer of Gorilla Glass Victus is also installed on top for extra protection.
There are ceramic backs on the phone, which are 30% lighter, the company says. The camera module is square in shape. Black, Gray, and White are the three colors available for the phone.
Performance and Memory
Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888+ powers the Mi MIX 4. Additionally, it is also the first phone to be powered by this flagship processor. It comes with an internal memory of up to 512GB and a RAM capacity of 12GB LPDDR5.
- ZTE re-enters the Nepali market with Blade series of budget and mid-range devices
- Vivo V21e is official in Nepal with 64MP camera and Snapdragon 720G
- HDHub4u | Download All BollyWood & HollyWood Movies 2021
As its primary camera, the Mi MIX 4 features a 108MP HMX sensor with OIS. In addition, the phone comes with a 13-megapixel ultrawide camera.
According to the manufacturer, the new lens reduces distortion from 20% to 1%. A periscope camera with an optical zoom of 5x completes the setup.
Rest of the specs
An internal battery of 4,500mAh powers the phone. Support for wired charging has been added by Xiaomi. It takes 21 minutes for the phone to reach 100% in the default mode. It can be reduced to only 15 minutes with boost mode.
In default and charge modes, the phone can be charged 100% in 45 minutes and 28 minutes, respectively, using wireless charging.
As well as Ultra-Wideband (WB), the Mi MIX 4 is the first Xiaomi phone to offer it. This inclusion will allow Xiaomi AIoT products to pair with the phone faster.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inches 3D curved AMOLED panel with 10-bit TrueColor, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Resolution: FHD, 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ (5nm mobile platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 (6400MHz) RAM, 128/256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear Camera: Triple (108MP Samsung ISOCELL HMX sensor, 13MP ultrawide with free-form lens, 8MP periscope lens with 5x optical zoom)
- Front Camera: 20MP lens (under-display)
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers by Harmon Kardon, Hi-Res Audio/Wireless
- Battery: 4500mAh with 120W fast charging, 50W Wireless Charging
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Price in Nepal
The Mi MIX 4 will be available in China starting 16 August. A base 8/128GB model costs CNY 4,999, while the 12/512GB model is priced at CNY 6,299. Xiaomi Nepal will likely introduce the Mi MIX 4 here for a starting price of NPR 95,000.
|Xiaomi Mi MIX 4||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 4,999||NPR 95,000|
|8/256GB||CNY 5,299||NPR 100,000|
|12/256GB||CNY 5,799||NPR 110,000|
|12/512GB||CNY 6,299||NPR 120,000|