The Xiaomi Nepal team isn’t done yet after launching a variety of smartphones these past few weeks. The Mi 11 Lite is now available in the country as a standard 4G variant. Here are the specifications, features and Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Overview:
Design and Display
With its 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED screen, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is equipped with a punch-hole cutout on the left. Panels with 10-bit color depth and wide color gamuts comply with DCI-P3. In High Brightness Mode (HBM), this can reach a brightness of 800 nits on average. As well as 240Hz sampling, this screen runs at 90Hz. In terms of screen protection, Xiaomi has chosen Gorilla Glass 5.
The camera module on the back resembles the one on the flagship Mi 11. With a thickness of 6.81 mm and a weight of 157 grams, the phone is relatively thin and thin. There is no comparison between 5G and 4G. As a result, Mi 11 Lite is Nepal’s thinnest and lightest smartphone.
Performance and Memory
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset powers the device. This is a 4G chipset that is also found in the Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max). In terms of memory, users can choose between 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. Storage options include 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. A micro SD card can be used to expand the memory, but you will lose dual SIM functionality.
On the rear of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, there are three cameras. This camera has a 64MP primary sensor with a 6P lens and an aperture of f/1.79. Its 8MP sensor has a Field of View of 119o, and it also has an 8MP camera. A macro lens is included with the 5MP sensor.
A distance of three to seven centimeters can be used to focus. Taking selfies is easy with the 16MP front-facing camera.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Rumors
Rest of the specs
Xiaomi provides a 33W charger along with the phone, which has a moderate battery size of 4,250mAh. A fingerprint scanner is mounted on the side. You can connect over WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, or 4G. Hi-Res audio is available with the phone’s dual speakers. Unfortunately, there is no headphone jack available on board.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Specifications:
- Body: 75.73 x 160.53 x 6.81mm, 157 gm
- Display: 6.55″ AMOLED “DotDisplay”, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 5, 800 nits (High Brightness Mode), HDR10
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 402 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G 4G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera (with LED flash);
– 64MP f/1.79 primary lens, AF
– 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 119º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 telemacro sensor, 3 – 7cm (AF)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Hi-Res Audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, Electronic compass, IR blaster, Linear motor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, NFC
- Battery: 4250mAh with 33W fast charging (33W adapter provided)
- Color options: Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink, Boba Black
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price in Nepal & Availability
The NPR 34,999 price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite in Nepal includes 6GB/128GB of storage. The phone has only been announced for Nepal as of right now. Different Xiaomi authorized retailers across Nepal will sell Mi 11 Lite pretty soon.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite||Price in Nepal|