Companies all over the world use referrals as a form of marketing strategy. Customers can use the program to promote your products for incentives. Refer a Friend is the same strategy used by T-Mobile. In order to maintain the customer base, the company has to appeal to more customers.
Take advantage of this program to earn $50 for each referral you make if you’re already a T-Mobile customer. In a year, that amounts to $500. T-Mobile will also give your referral an equal token.
Here’s a chance to earn extra income if you’ve been looking for one. The benefits of these programs are regulated, however. Referrers and new clients must both fulfill some requirements. You should therefore verify that you meet the program’s referral criteria before trying the program.
Requirements For T-Mobile Refer a Friend
T-Mobile’s referral program is not available to everyone. Here are the requirements to qualify:
- If you want to use T-Mobile or Sprint Postpaid, you can have up to 12 lines.
- A minimum of 3 months should have elapsed since you signed up.
- You should also have a good standing with your account.
- An ID from T-Mobile or Sprint is required.
- Make sure your refer-a-friend profile is complete and signed up for a referral program.
Requirements For Referral New Customer
The following requirements must be met in order to be referred to T-Mobile:
- Within the past three months, neither T-Mobile nor Sprint should have been used.
- By clicking on the link sent to you by your referrer, you should accept the referral within 30 days
- You must activate your new postpaid account after accepting the referral and registering.
- As well as adding a voice line, you should port your referral number.
- It is best to keep your account active for a minimum of 30 days after activating it.
Who is Not Legible for T-Mobile Refer a Friend Program?
- Adding lines to an existing customer’s account
- A customer with a prepaid account
- Accounts that are exclusively online
- Employees of the government
- Over 12 lines of credit on business accounts
- Employees of T-Mobile
- Porting in prepaid services
As long as you meet all these requirements and you’re ready to invite your family and friends, the process is quite straightforward. Detailed instructions are provided below to assist you:
T-Mobile Refer a Friend and Family Program
The first step should be to create a referral account if you don’t already have one. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Click on Get Started at referrals.t-mobile.com
- Sign up by entering your personal information. Your T-Mobile phone number and your full name are included
- Click on Refer now after accepting the terms and conditions
- The next step is to login to your account once you’ve created one. Please enter the T-Mobile login credentials. Please visit the Sprint Login page if you are an old Sprint customer.
- On the dashboard view, you should see a congratulatory message if you have logged in successfully.
- Verify whether a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided.
- Click the link in your email to start referring friends. Refer a Friend Dashboard will be displayed after clicking this.
After logging in, pass all the steps above to get to your Referral dashboard. Follow the steps below to refer friends:
- Access your account by logging in
- Referral links can be sent from your dashboard in two ways. If you want to share the link, you can send it via SMS or post it on your social media accounts. Including Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp, you can copy and paste the link on all of your pages.
- Your referral will be confirmed and when you will receive your reward through an email from T-Mobile.
- Samsung Galaxy A03s with Helio P35, 5000mAh battery launching this week in Nepal
- What Phones Are Compatible With Assurance Wireless?
- What Phones Are Compatible With Safelink? – 12 Best Choice
- Way To Transfer Battery From One Phone To Another
Referred Friends and Family Procedure
Follow these steps to accept a referral from a friend or family member;
- Click on the link sent to you within 30 days of receiving the referral.
- To activate a new T-Mobile account, fill out the form presented to you. Please provide us with your full name, desired phone number, and your email address.
- Click the go button after accepting the terms and conditions.
- If you registered for postpaid voice, then you must add at least one postpaid voice account.
- Your account has now been activated. Make sure that your account remains active for at least 30 days before getting a reward.
Check Your Referral Status
Your friend may not automatically accept your invite when you send a referral. Upon a successful referral, most referrers complain that they have never received their $50 reward. Referrer dashboard: You can check the status of your referrals after sending them. You may see the following statuses:
- Successful: If Your friend took up a T-Mobile plan if the referral status was successful. You have already received your reward at this point as well.
- Pending: Your referral has been accepted and is being validated by your friend. An intermediary stage is taking place. Acceptance or denial of the referral is possible.
- Unsuccessful: Referrals that fail to go through are marked as unsuccessful. The order may have been canceled or the requirements weren’t met. Additionally, you will not be rewarded.
Redeem Your $50 Prepaid MasterCard Reward for T-Mobile Refer a Friend
Referral rewards can be claimed in two ways. Email is one, while dashboard is another.
- Open the reward email in your email program
- For confirmation of the award, click the link provided for it
- You must fill out your address and mobile number. In addition to the tracking number, you can also use it.
- You can generate a reward code by selecting the redeem option. The code will not generate automatically if you return to page 1 and repeat the process.
Using the dashboard :
Log in with your Refer a Friend credentials at your Refer a Friend account. You can check your dashboard’s status by clicking on the check link and then selecting the redemption link you want. You can generate a reward code automatically by selecting redeem on the view option.
Do I get a reward for every new account or line?
Every qualifying account will receive a $50 prepaid Mastercard. You can earn up to $500 per year by bringing only 10 accounts.
Can I be rewarded for referring someone back who had left T-Mobile?
Definitely. It must have been at least 90 days since the customer’s last visit. Referrals are only granted if the answer is yes.
Does T-Mobile refer a friend program allow customers who want to bring their own devices?
Sure. New customers can switch over to T-Mobile by using their current device. As a result, new customers are not required to buy new phones when they sign up for the service. They must, however, use T-Mobile-compatible devices. Referrer and referee would both receive virtual Mastercard cards in that case.
How long does the referral take to expire?
Referrals from family or friends are valid for 15 days after acceptence. In the event that you do not join T-Mobile within the time frame provided, you will no longer qualify for this program.
Can I participate in the program immediately I port my phone number?
No. For the referring a friend program to work, your account must remain active for at least 3 months after porting in your phone. Therefore, you will only receive a $50 Virtual Prepaid card after 30 days of service.