Due to competition from Xiaomi, Asus, and Realme, Samsung’s J-series had a tough year in 2018. Samsung, on the other hand, announced a new series recently, the Galaxy M. In India, the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 are available. Samsung Nepal has also been quick to launch these phones in Nepal with the Galaxy M10 launched last week and today the Galaxy M20 has been made available at a great price to the Nepali audience. Lets see samsung galaxy m20 price in Nepal with its specs.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Overview
In Nepal, the Galaxy M20 comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. There’s a 6.3-inch screen with FULL HD+ resolution at the top and a tiny notch at the bottom. For protection against drops and scratches, dragontrail glass has been installed.
There is a new Octa-core Exynos processor that should handle most of your tasks with ease, except for games. According to our testing, it’s comparable to Snapdragon 630, which means you can play high-end games like PUBG on low settings.
The phone features a dual-camera system on the back, which consists of a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP wide-angle camera. The front of the phone has an 8MP camera. During our test, we found that both the front and back cameras were “good enough,” but nothing extraordinary.
It has an extremely large battery of 5000mAh, and this is what made our experience remarkable. The battery life is among the best we’ve seen on a smartphone so far. Moderate users should be able to get 2 days out of it. A USB Type C port and fast charging capability of 15W are also included.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M10 Price In Nepal
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass on the top
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Chipset: Samsung’s Exynos 7904
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71MP2
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32/64GB; Expandable via micro SD card (Dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Experience UI 9.5 on the top
- Rear Camera: Dual camera – 13MP wide-angle + 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 5000mAh with fast charging support (15W fast charging, takes 2 hours and 15 minutes for full charge)
- Price: Rs. 17,490 (3+32)
Samsung Galaxy M20 Price in Nepal & Availability
Its price tag of Rs. 17,490 sets the Galaxy M20 apart from its competitors in Nepal. At least for now, this makes the Galaxy M20 unbeatable at this price. Which Galaxy M20 do you prefer? What do you think about it as the best smartphone under 20,000? Is there anyone you would recommend? Please let us know in the comments below.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Samsung Galaxy M20 (3/32GB)||Rs. 17,490|