The Galaxy Z Fold 3 from Samsung has finally been revealed – the latest version of its foldable smartphone. Samsung’s first smartphone to have an under-display camera brings an upgrade over the design and fragility. Next, let’s talk about Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal with its specs, features and availability.
Samsung Z Fold 3 Overview:
Design and Display
In addition, the Z Fold 3’s dynamic AMOLED outer display has a resolution of HD+ (2260 by 832 pixels) and the main display has a resolution of FHD+ (2208 by 1768 pixels). Furthermore, HDR10+ is also certified on the main screen. Due to the Fold 3’s 120Hz refresh rate, both sides of the screen will be refreshed equally.
In addition to the adaptive refresh rate, the main and cover displays will be able to dynamically adjust the refresh rate based on the content on the screen. Protective Gorilla Glass Victus covers the screen and back cover.
With the pill-shaped camera arrangement, the rear panel gets a new look. The hinge is constructed with Armor Aluminum, which protects the hinge interior by being 10% more durable than traditional aluminum.
Furthermore, for the first time ever, the Fold has been certified as IPX8 water-resistant. The sum of these factors makes Fold 3 80% more durable than Fold 2.
- Reason Why iPhone is faster than Android
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Is Available In Nepal
- Mi MIX 4 becomes Xiaomi’s first phone with an under-display camera
Performance and Memory
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and comes with 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It boots OneUI 3.1 over Android 11 on the software side.
A 4400mAh battery powers the device, which is recharged by a USB Type-C adapter with a 25W input. Wireless charging is also supported by 10W and 4.5W.
As Samsung’s first smartphone with an under-display camera, the Z Fold 3 makes a great first impression. The main display has a 4MP camera at the top-right corner.
A 12MP primary lens is the focal point of the device’s triple camera cutout. The camera also comes with a 12MP wide-angle lens and a 12MP telephoto lens. OIS is available for the primary lens and telephoto lens. An aperture of f/2.2 houses a 10MP sensor in a hole in the display cover.
Rest of the specs
As for the fingerprint sensor, it is mounted on the side. A specially designed S-pen is also supported. A 15mm tip and a weight of 8 grams complete this pen.
WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, Galileo, and NFC are among the connectivity options available. There are stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos on the audio side. Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver are the available colors for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specifications:
- Outer: 6.2″ Super AMOLED 2X with HD+ (2260 x 832 pixels) resolution; 120Hz refresh rate
- Inner: 7.6″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X with FHD+ (2208 x 1768 pixels) resolution; 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888; 5nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1x Cortex-X1 @ 2.84GHz, 3x Cortex-A78 @ 2.42GHz, 4x Cortex-A55 @ 1.80GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Main Camera: Triple-camera; 12MP primary with f/2.2 aperture + 12MP ultra-wide lens with f/1.8 aperture + 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera:
- Outer: 10MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Inner: 4MP under-display lens
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Fingerprint sensor: Side Mounted (capacitive)
- Battery: 4400 mAh battery, 25W wired charging, 10W wireless, 4.5W wireless charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou, NFC, 5G
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Retail price for the Fold 3 in the United States is $1799.99. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 should cost between NPR 230,000 and NPR 240,000 when it launches in Nepal soon.
|Smartphone Model||Price in the US||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3||USD 1799.99||NPR 230,000|