The Galaxy S21-lineup was revealed on January 14th at the second-ever virtual Unpacked event. Likewise, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has also been officially announced. All S21 phones had their pre-booking period in Nepal starting on Jan 21 and ending on Feb 4. Early bird offers were made by the company. The offer, however, has been canceled since the pre-booking period has ended. Now let’s get straight to see Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Price in Nepal with its specs and features.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Overview:
Super Smooth Display
Samsung’s S21 Ultra is the top device of the year based on its specifications. There’s an accompanying display as well. An AMOLED display measuring 6.82-inches in size is on offer here. At Quad HD resolution, it also has a 120Hz refresh rate. The brightness is also extremely high. The Galaxy series’ brightest star, it reaches a peak brightness of 1500 nits. The S20 series also has a 50% increase in contrast compared to the S20 series.
Displays using LTPO technology are curved. The refresh rate can then be dynamically switched from 10Hz to 120Hz. Against scratches and scuffs, the screen and back panel are covered in Gorilla Glass Victus. In addition, this device supports the S-pen. A separate folio case will need to be purchased for this.
Exynos 2100 to the rescue?
Because of the Exynos 990 chipset and the camera autofocus problem, the Galaxy S20 Ultra received a lot of flak last year. However, this time the company has chosen the Exynos 2100 processor. Similar to the Snapdragon 888, this one has an architecture similar to that. As a result, it should deliver superior performance to the Exynos 990 chipset.
In Geekbench 5, the chipset score a lot higher than the Exynos 990 and by quite some margin. The One UI 3.0, along with 12/16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, makes this phone a beast. It remains to be seen how the Mali-G78 GPU fare against Qualcomm’s Adreno 660 in the Snapdragon 888.
- Asus ROG Phone 5s series with Snapdragon 888+, 18GB RAM goes official
- How To Send Money Online to Nepal? Money Transfer Guide
- Teardown images of Google Pixel 5a 5G leaks online
Best phone for telephoto shots
There had been many leaks suggesting that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra would perform well with telephoto shots. This claim is somewhat substantiated by the revealed specifications. Theoretically. Four sensors are used in the rear camera setup. A principal ISOCELL HM3 sensor with a 108MP resolution, an ultra-wide 12MP lens, a 10MP periscope telephoto lens with a 10x optical zoom, and another 10MP telephoto lens with a 3x optical zoom.
Due to its periscope lens, it achieves a 10x zoom only by refracting light twice. It has been called the best smartphone for telephoto shots. Some smartphones, however, come with lenses that require at least five pixels. A higher quality image can be achieved with fewer refractions. In addition, a new image signal processor has been added. As a result, you will likely snap excellent images with the S21 Ultra. Additionally, the front of the phone comes with a 40MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specifications:
- Body: 6.50 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches, 229 gm, IP68 rated, Gorilla Glass Victus, Aluminum frame, S-pen support (separate case required)
- Display: 6.8-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O, 515PPI, Gorilla Glass Victus, Eye Comfort Shield, Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate, LTPO
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Chipset: Exynos 2100 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP14
- RAM: 12/16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256/512GB internal storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 108MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, PDAF
– 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 120º FOV
– 10MP telephoto with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom
– 10MP telephoto with f/4.9 aperture, 10x optical zoom
– Laser AF sensor, LED flash
- Front Camera: 40MP, f/2.2 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor (Qualcomm Gen 2)
- Audio: Stereo speaker, Tuned by AKG
- Connectivity: Single/Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB Type-C, UWB, 4G LTE, 5G (sub-6GHz, mmWave)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W fast charging (USB-C to USB-C), 15W wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless powershare
- Color options (in Nepal): Phantom – Black, Silver
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Price in Nepal [Official]
From now on, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will be available for purchase from official retail stores in Nepal. It is currently available in Nepal at Rs. 154,999 for the 12/256GB variant.
|Model||Memory Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra||12/256GB||NPR. 154,999|