The Samsung Galaxy M22 is officially official in Germany after a lot of excitement on the internet. It’s the follow-up to the Galaxy M21, which was one of the year’s best-selling mid-range phones. So, let’s look at the Samsung Galaxy M22 Price In Nepal with its specifications, features, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Overview:
Design and Display
The Galaxy M22, for starters, has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and HD+ resolution. On the other hand, the design is similar to that of the Galaxy F22 and M32. It weighs roughly 186g, has a textured polycarbonate rear, and is 8.4mm thick.
There’s also a squarish camera island on the rear, and an Infinity-U notch on the front. Black, Blue, and White are the three color options for the Galaxy M22.
An octa-core processor with a clock speed of 2.0 GHz powers the smartphone. Despite the fact that Samsung hasn’t revealed the processor’s name, it’s most likely the MediaTek Helio G80. 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage are included with the chipset. The latter can be expanded to 1TB via a microSD card. Similarly, the smartphones run on OneUI, which is based on Android 11.
- Best Way For PS4 Pay Monthly, No Credit Check Required
- Finance Washer And Dryer With Bad Credit – Multiple Opportunity
- Xiaomi unveils three new 4K HDR TVs in its Mi TV 5X series
- 7 Best Mobile Phones Under 15000 In Nepal
It has a quad-camera configuration with a 48MP primary lens in terms of optics. An 8MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens follow it. It sports a 13MP front-facing camera for selfies. In comparison, the M21 from last year has a higher-resolution 20MP selfie camera.
Rest of the specs
Aside from that, the Galaxy M21 has a 5,000 mAh battery with 25W rapid charging capability. A headphone jack is also present on the gadget. A USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual-band), and Bluetooth 5.0 are also available as connectivity options. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Specifications:
- Body: 159.9 x 74.0 x 8.4mm, 186 grams
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ “Infinity-U” Super AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh rate
- Chipset: Octa-core processor (up to 2.0 GHz)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with One UI
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera (48MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP portrait, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 13MP sensor (Infinity-U notch)
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 25W fast charging
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
Samsung Galaxy M22 Price in Nepal and Availability
Despite the fact that the Galaxy M22’s full specifications are available on the German website, the official cost has yet to be announced. Nonetheless, if it launches in Nepal, we estimate it to cost less than NPR 25,000.
|Smartphone||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M22||NPR 25,000|