The Samsung Galaxy A22 4G and 5G models were announced in June. One of the two has finally arrived in the Nepalese market. The Samsung Galaxy A22 will be discussed here along with its official price in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Overview:
Design and Display
With both a slimmer screen and lighter body, the Galaxy A22 surpasses its 5G sibling. There are 8.4mm of thickness and 186 grams of weight. Waterdrop-notched display on 6.4-inch device. The A22 5G uses a Super AMOLED screen, in contrast to the TFT screen on the A22. However, its resolution is limited to HD+. However, this screen supports a 90Hz refresh rate.
Unlike most phones, the camera bump is positioned on the left side of the phone. There is now no LED flash inside the bump. There are four colors available on the Galaxy A22 4G – Black, White, Mint, and Violet.
Performance and Memory
The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It is also found on Samsung’s Galaxy A32 (4G). It has a 12nm process. The chipset comes with MediaTek Hyper Engine, which optimizes CPU, GPU, and network performance.
There are two RAM options on the Galaxy A22 – 4GB and 6GB. The internal storage capacity can be set between 64GB and 128GB.
Rest of the specs
On the back, there are four cameras. There is also an optical image stabilization (OIS) feature on the camera, which comes with a 48MP primary camera. A wide-field 8MP camera is included. A second sensor for capturing portraits and a macro lens accompanies them. An 8MP front-facing camera captures selfies.
5,000mAh battery provides electricity to the device, which supports fast charging at 15W. There is a finger-print scanner on the side of the phone, as well as Dolby Atmos audio.
Also Read: Redmi Note 8 Pro Price In Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Specifications:
- Body: 73.6 x 159.3 x 8.4mm, 186 gm
- Display: 6.4-inches “Infinity-U” Super AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 600 nits peak brightness (HDR)
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 274 PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI Core 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP, f/1.8 primary sensor, PDAF, OIS
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV
– 2MP, f/2.4 portrait lens
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro lens
- Front Camera: 13MP f/2.2 sensor (notch)
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Virtual Light, Virtual Proximity
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charge (15W adapter inside the box)
- Color options: Awesome Black, Violet
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nepal & Availability
It costs NPR 27,999 for a Samsung Galaxy A22 (4G) in Nepal with 6/128GB of memory. Sastodeal is currently offering the Earphone with a chance to win a Samsung AKG Earphone worth NPR 2,399.
|Samsung Galaxy A22||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|