Russia recently became the first market to receive Bluetooth certification for the Redmi Note 10T. Redmi Note 10 series devices are not new. In China, the device has been rebranded as Redmi Note 10 5G. A launch date has been set for July 20 for the device in India. Check out the Redmi Note 10T’s specifications, features, expected price, and availability in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10T Overview:
Display and Design
There are 2400 pixels per inch on the 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen of the Redmi Note 10T. Compared to the regular Note 10, this variant has an IPS LCD display, which offers 90Hz refresh rates and 180Hz touch sampling rates. 30/50/60/90Hz are the available refresh rates. A front-facing camera is encased within a center-aligned punch-hole.
Approximately 190g, it measures 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm. The design is similar to that of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, which has three rear cameras instead of four. Among the available colors, users can choose from Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, and Aurora Green.
There are three cameras on the back of the handset. The system consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with a 2MP depth and macro sensor. You can take selfies with the 8MP front-facing camera.
The phone’s rear and front cameras have several features, including portrait, AI beauty, movies ratio, HDR, and more. In both the front and rear cameras, you can only record at 30 frames per second.
Performance and Memory
There are no speakers included in the box, but there is a 3.5mm headphone jack. It uses a 7nm process and offers eight cores clocked up to 2.2GHz. GPU Mali-G57 MC2 handles the graphics.
A 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2-based internal storage option is available, along with 4/6 GB of RAM. It uses a SIM slot, as well as a microSD slot for expanding storage.
However, the phone only supports 4G in Russia, although it runs on a Dimensity 700 chipset.
Rest of the Specifications
Its 5000mAh battery supports fast charging at 18W and is equipped with a 5000mAh battery. There is 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1 (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, and a Type-C 2.0 port for connectivity.
Located in the right frame is the fingerprint sensor as well as the power button. Furthermore, the device is running Android 11 and MIUI 12.
Also Read: Oppo A15s Price In Nepal
Redmi Note 10T Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz (Variable)
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MPwith f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Red audio
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, and Aurora Green
Redmi Note 10T Price in Nepal and Availability
The 4/128GB variant of the Redmi Note 10T is available for RUB 19,990 in Russia. Xiaomi has not yet announced how much the 6/64GB and 6/128GB variants will cost. Our expectations are that the price of the Redmi Note 10T in Nepal will start at about NPR 33,999 if Xiaomi Nepal launches it there.
|Redmi Note 10T||Price in Rusia||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||RUB 19,990||NPR 33,999|