Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro are in Xiaomi Nepal’s Redmi Note 10 lineup. As well as the Redmi Note 10S, Xiaomi has launched the Realme 8 counterpart, the Redmi Note 10S. Let’s look at the Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal, specifications and features.
Redmi Note 10S Overview:
MediaTek is the only processor found in this lineup on the Note 10S. According to the specifications, it appears to be a slightly modified version of Redmi Note 10.
Design and Display
This phone’s screen measures 6.43 inches and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Its maximum brightness is 1100 nits and its color depth is 8 bits. Moreover, it can resist dust and splashes thanks to its IP53 rating. There is a haptic motor in the Redmi Note 10S. On top of that, the Note 10S features the same Evol design as the other entries in the Note 10 series.
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10S is powered by the Helio G95 processor. MediaTek’s processor is the only one in the lineup that features a MediaTek chip so far. With MediaTek’s HyperEngine technology, there will be better resource management (hardware and network) for a smoother gaming experience.
This chipset is paired with either 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, which can be paired with either 6 or 8GB of LPDDR4X memory. A microSD card can be used to expand the latter, which has a dedicated slot in the SIM tray.
A 64MP f/1.79 sensor is the main sensor of the quad camera setup on the Redmi Note 10S. There are 0.7m pixels in this sensor measuring 1/1.97″. The camera is equipped with an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and a 118o field of view.
Additionally, the 2MP f/2.4 sensor can be used for macro or portrait photos. Video recording in 4K at 30fps is possible with the rear camera setup. An AI Beautifier is included with the 13MP front-facing camera. Video recording is available at 30fps in 1080p.
Rest of the specs
Furthermore, the Redmi Note 10S boasts stereo speakers for immersive audio. Additionally, the phone is certified for Hi-Res Audio. 5000mAh battery powers the device, which supports 33W fast charging. A charger comes with the device.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications:
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29 mm, 178.8 gm, IP53 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED panel, 1100 nits (peak), 4,500,000:1 contrast, 60Hz refresh rate, SGS Low Blue Light certified
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (64MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 13MP f/2.45 lens (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyro, IR Blaster
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
- Color options: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Ocean Blue
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal & Availability
The Redmi Note 10S is priced at NPR 24,999 in Nepal for the 6/64 GB variant and NPR 26,999 for the 6/128 GB variant. Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal will be selling Redmi Note 10S pretty soon.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal|