The Redmi 10 is Redmi’s latest device in the number series, targeting the budget smartphone market. In almost all aspects, it has significant improvements over the Redmi 9 from last year. Let’s see Redmi 10 Price in Nepal with its specs and features.
Redmi 10 Overview:
Design and Display
Redmi 10’s design is identical to the “Evol.” design of Redmi Note 10’s. Plastic is used in its construction and it weighs 181 grams.
There is a 6.5-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels on the front of the device. A clever AdaptiveSync refresh rate lets the device intelligently adjust the refresh rate based on content displayed on the screen, ranging from 45Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz. As for the front, it’s protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In addition, there’s a front-facing camera with a punch-hole aligned centrally. It is available in three colors – Pebble White, Sea Blue, and Carbon Gray. Matte finishes are featured on the first two, while glossy finishes are used on the third.
The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G88 chipset, along with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device is the first to feature the new chipset. On the software front, MIUI 12.5, a version of Android 11-based Android, comes preinstalled.
Additionally, the phone comes with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and 9W reverse charging. Inside the box, Redmi includes a 22.5W adapter as well.
There are four cameras on the rear of the Redmi 10. An auxiliary 2MP sensor captures macro and portrait shots, while an auxiliary 50MP image sensor captures the primary scene. This camera has an 8MP sensor for taking selfies and making video calls. Videos can be recorded in 1080p/30fps with the front and back cameras.
Rest of the specs
Redmi 10 features stereo speakers and a 3.5mm jack as well, like the Note 10 series. There is a fingerprint scanner mounted on the rear of the device. The device is also equipped with a hybrid SIM slot.
Redmi 10 Specifications:
- Body: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm, 181 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, AdaptiveSync (45/60/90Hz), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Pebble White, Carbon Gray, Sea Blue
Redmi 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
A 4/128GB variant of the Redmi 10 is priced at USD 179 in the global market, according to Xiaomi. Although the exact markets have not been announced yet, the phone will be available starting August 20. Redmi 10 will be available in Nepal for a starting price of NPR 25,000 when it launches soon.
|Redmi 10||Price (Global)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||USD 179||NPR 22,000|
|4/128GB||USD 199||NPR 23,000|
|6/128GB||USD 219||NPR 26,000|