Poco is expected to launch a gaming-focused smartphone soon under the F3 GT branding. The Poco phone is not the only one slated for launch this month. Malaysia will also see the launch of Poco’s X3 GT. The purpose of this article is to discuss Poco X3 GT Price In Nepal rumors, specs and leaks.
Poco X3 GT Rumors Roundup
Poco offers two models of the X3, one standard model and one Pro model. Both are Poco’s own concepts. According to the reports, the Poco X3 GT is actually a rebranded Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. It was released in China last May.
Poco X3 GT will be equipped with a 6.6-inch LCD panel with a refresh rate and touch sampling rate of 120Hz and 240Hz, respectively. There will be Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the phone.
A Dimensity 1100 SoC will deliver the power under the hood. Based on TSMC’s 6nm process, it is MediaTek’s flagship chipset. Therefore, the X3 Pro is expected to perform better.
There will be three cameras on the back of the Poco X3 GT. A 64MP main camera with 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro sensors will be mounted alongside it.
An internal battery of 5000mAh will power the phone. There will be a 67W charger included in the box, with support for fast charging.
Also Read: Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Price In Nepal
Poco X3 GT 5G Specifications (Rumored):
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD screen, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1100 (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Back Camera: 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor,
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi ax, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W fast charging
Poco X3 GT Price and Launch
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G is priced at 32,999 rupees at launch (*1,699). Our expectation is that the Poco X3 GT will be more expensive. It will be more affordable than the Poco F3, however. On July 28, Poco will host an online event in Malaysia to reveal the X3 GT.
|Smartphone||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|Poco X3 GT||July 28 (Malaysia)|