The new Poco M3 Pro 5G 5G is the company’s latest 5G-enabled mid-range phone released in May 2021. In addition to Nepal, Poco is now offering its M3 Pro 5G device. Here, you will find Poco M3 Pro 5G Price In Nepal with its features and specs.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Overview:
Design and Display
In addition to a 6.5-inch Full HD + DotDisplay with 90Hz refresh rate, the Poco M3 Pro has a fingerprint sensor. By using DynamicSwitch technology, the company can switch from 30Hz to 50Hz, 60Hz to 90Hz according to the content being viewed. There are 4096 brightness levels on its 360-degree ambient light sensor.
Redmi Note 10 5G is the inspiration for Poco M3 Pro 5G. This phone features an aggressive design to differentiate it from its rivals. There are obvious signs of this with the camera module and company branding.
Three colors are available for the M3 Pro’s glossy back: Poco Yellow, Power Blue, and Cool Blue. A phone of this size and weight is certainly big. The phone is 8.92mm thick and weighs 190 grams.
Performance and Memory
Poco M3 Pro 5G comes equipped with MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chip, which is fabricated using a 7nm process. A76 processors are available with two Cores-A76 and A55 processors with six Cores-A55. The Mali-G57 GPU is clocked at 950MHz for graphics rendering.
A total of 12 different 5G bands are supported by the Poco M3 Pro 5G. As well as dual 5G standby, it can also handle 4G LTE. In addition to 5G carrier aggregation support, the M3 Pro 5G chipset does not seem to have activated this feature.
RAM is available here in two different capacities – 4GB and 6GB. Storage capacities of 64GB and 128GB are provided by UFS 2.2, respectively. MIUI 12 for Poco runs over Android 11 on the M3 Pro 5G.
- Reason iPhone is the Most Sold Smartphone Every year
- Features of android Pie
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 launched as the first foldable with an under-display camera
There are three cameras on the phone. The camera uses a 1/2′′ sensor to provide 48MP resolution. With its 12-megapixel resolution, it has 4-in-1 pixel binning. Each 4×4 pixel is equivalent to 1.6m Super Pixels. This camera does not have an ultrawide lens. In place of those two sensors, you get two 2MP sensors for macros and portraits.
An eight-megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.0 is provided on the front.
Rest of the specs
An 18W fast charging option is included with the 5,000mAh battery on the phone. Also included in the box is a 22.5W charger. The phone is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, an IR blaster, and Multi-Function NFC. However, it is not guaranteed to be available in all markets.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm, 190 grams
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch, 400 nits, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC (select region), IR Blaster
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in-box)
- Colors: Power Black, Poco Yellow, Cool Blue
Poco M3 Pro 5G Price in Nepal
NPR 23,999 is the price for the 4/64GB variant of the Poco M3 Pro 5G in Nepal. Little Nepal has not announced when the 6 / 128GB version will be available. Soon you’ll be able to purchase the Poco M3 Pro 5G from Xiaomi authorized retailers across the country.
|Poco M3 Pro 5G||Price in Nepal|