The F3 GT – Poco’s upcoming product – has just been teased in India. There hasn’t been much revealed about the phone, other than its gaming-centric nature. Let us explore the device’s specifications and Poco F3 Gt Price In Nepal.
Poco F3 GT Rumors Roundup
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition is expected to be rebranded Poco F3 GT. It was revealed at the launch of Redmi’s first gaming phone in April. As of now, it is only available in China.
Design and Display
PocoF3 GT will come with a screen with a resolution of 6.67 inches, 120Hz refresh rate. Despite Poco’s camera bump, we expect it to remain. There will be a different appearance on the rest of the rear panel. The M3 Pro 5G was also developed by Poco.
On the inside, it will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. MediaTek’s flagship chip includes four Cortex A78 and four Cortex A55 processor cores. 5G dual-standby is possible with the integrated modem.
Rest of the Specs
There will be a 64MP triple camera setup at the back, with an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor. With fast charging support of 67W, a 5000mAh battery will power the device.
To improve the gaming experience, Poco will be introducing X-linear vibration motors and magnetic pop-up shoulder buttons.
Poco F3 GT Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, HDR10 +, 120Hz refresh rate, 420Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3, 1 billion colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM (4266Mbps), 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Others: Dual-SIM 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Infrared sensor
- Battery: 5,065mAh with QC3 +/ PD3.0, 67W charger
Also Read: Qualcomm Snapdragon Insiders Phone
Poco F3 GT Price and Launch Date
According to Poco, the F3 GT is scheduled for release in Q3. In view of the fact that Poco has already set up its social media accounts to tease the device, we expect it to be available soon. India will be the first market to receive the phone.
|Poco F3 GT||Price in India||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|6/128||INR 26,999||NPR 45,000|
|8/128GB||NR 28,999||NPR 48,500|
|8/256GB||NR 30,999||NPR 52,500|