Oppo has launched a new A-series device in Nepal under its budget line. Featuring a tri-camera setup on the Oppo A16, as well as a 5,000mAh battery, it just went live. Unlike the Oppo A15 introduced last year, this phone has the same design. Lets see Oppo A16 Price in Nepal with its specs and features.
Oppo A16 Overview
Design and Display
Featuring a 6.52-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, the Oppo A16 has a HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. For protection, the polycarbonate layer is covered with acrylic plastic. There is an 8MP selfie camera in the phone’s waterdrop notch.
The 3D curved body has been given a metallic-matte finish by Oppo. You can choose from Crystal Black or Space Silver.
Performance and Memory
This Helio G35 is running the show below. The P35 of the A15 does not offer any improvements over the P35 of the A15 except for its use of the MediaTek HyperEngine. eMMC 5.1 supports 32GB of internal storage and 3GB of LPDDR4x RAM. An external MicroSD card can be used to expand the latter.
Based on Android 11, it runs ColorOS 11.1 on top of it. System Booster and Game Assistant are included, as well as other software features. The former reduces system lag, while the latter allows you to control the performance level, brightness level, and notifications while gaming.
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro, Notebook Ultra with up to 3.2K display launched
- Motorola Moto G50 5G goes official with MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipse
- Samsung Mobile Price In Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G with Dimensity 700 chipset launching Soon
On the back, the Oppo A16 features a triple camera system. There is an 80-degree field of view on this 13MP main camera, and it has even autofocus. In addition, the camera comes with two additional 2MP sensors for portraits and macros.
There are a number of AI features supported by A16, including AI beautification, Dazzling Mode, and Bokeh filters.
Rest of the Specs
The 5,000mAh battery powers the Oppo A16. Charging takes place via a Type-C port. There is no mention of fast charging ability on the box, but there is a Night Charge Optimized mode and Super Night Standby. Besides the side-mounted fingerprint reader, there is a biometric sensor as well. Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi are both included for wireless connectivity.
OPPO A16 Specifications:
- Display: 6.52-inch LCD with HD+ resolution (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple (13MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm mobile platform)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- Software: Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top
- Battery: 5,000mAh, Type-C port
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Face Unlock
Oppo A16 Price in Nepal and Availability
It costs Rs. 18,990 in Nepal to purchase the Oppo A16. There is a 32GB storage and 3GB RAM option available at this price.7
|Model Name||Price in Nepal|
|Oppo A16 [3/32GB]||NPR 18,990|