It seems like Motorola is continually launching new smartphones, especially the 5G capable ones. Edge 20 and Edge 20 Fusion, both equipped with 5G-ready chipsets, were recently launched by the company. The Moto G50 5G has now been launched in Australia by Motorola. Now let’s talk about Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal with its specs and features.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Overview:
Introducing the Moto G50 5G, which builds upon the Moto G50. The G50 already supported 5G, which is very interesting. It is therefore a newer version of the original Moto G50.
Design and Display
Having a 6.5-inch IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate is one of the phone’s highlights. A 720 x 1600 pixel HD+ display is provided. A waterdrop notch also appears on the front of the phone. There are 9.26mm of thickness and 206 grams of weight to the phone.
Moreover, the phone includes three cameras ensconced in a box-shaped module, and the Motorola “M” logo is put near the center of the back panel. A fingerprint sensor is mounted on the side of it for biometrics. Two colors are available for the Moto G50 5G: Meteorite Gray and Green.
- Xiaomi unveils three new 4K HDR TVs in its Mi TV 5X series
- Coolpad Cool 12A with Unisoc chip, triple camera setup now available in Nepal
- 7 Best Mobile Phones Under 15000 In Nepal
- iPhone X is now available for the purchase in Nepal
The device is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. A 4GB RAM and 128GB hard drive is included with the chipset. By adding a microSD card, the latter can be expanded to 1TB. A custom version of Android 11 is pre-installed on the Moto G50 5G. As well, there’s a 5000mAh battery packed inside, which can be charged through a Type-C port at 10W.
There are three cameras on the back of the device. Following the primary 48MP sensor are two 2MP sensors, one for macro and one for depth of field. There is no ultrawide camera on this device.
A 13MP selfie camera is available on the front of the Moto G50 5G. Up to 30 frames per second can be recorded using the rear camera and 120 frames per second can be recorded using the front camera.
Rest of the specs
Its mono speaker is used for audio playback. As well as the 3.5mm audio jack, there is also a micro USB port. In addition, NFC and Bluetooth 5.0 technologies are available.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Specifications:
- Dimension: 167 x 76.4 x 9.26 mm, 206 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 13MP f/1.12 (notch)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual SIM, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Color Options: Meteorite Grey, Green
Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal
AUD 399 is the asking price for the Moto G50 5G in Australia. If and when the Motorola Moto G50 5G launches in Nepal, its price will be around NPR 33,000.
|Motorola Moto G50 5G||Price in Australia||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||AUD 399||NPR 33,000|