Motorola launched a lite version of the Edge 20 along with the announcement of a Pro model. It has some impressive features, including a triple-camera setup with 108MP, an OLED panel running at 90Hz, and so on. Here is Motorola Edge 20 Lite Price in Nepal with its specs, features and availability.
Motorola Edge 20 Lite Overview:
Design and Display
There is a centered punch-hole cutout on the front of the Motorola Edge 20 Lite, and the device has a squarish triple camera setup on the back.
Furthermore, the device has a 6.7-inch OLED display with 10-bit colors and a 90Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it is HDR10 certified. Two color options are available for the Motorola Edge 20 Lite: gray and green.
As for performance, the device is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset and 6GB of RAM. The 7nm silicon supports 5G and is designed for 5G. A 5000mAh battery powers the device, which is charged with a 30W Turbo charger.
In addition, the Motorola Edge 20 Lite runs the Android 11-based My UX interface. In addition to its ThinkShield protection for mobile, Verizon provides the Edge 20 Lite with extra security against network attacks, malware, and other threats.
- Brand New KTM Bikes Price In Nepal
- Huawei P50 series finally sees the light of the day after multiple delays
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro with dynamic noise cancellation now available in Nepal
There’s also a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor on the back, which leads a triple camera setup on the back. With a primary lens that has 8 megapixels, along with a 2 megapixel depth sensor, there are two additional lenses. A centered punch-hole setup houses a 32MP selfie camera on the front of the handset.
Rest of the specs
Despite a large OLED display, the Edge 20 Lite has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner integrated into its power button. Wi-Fi 6 is used as well as Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity. Furthermore, Motorola says it will provide two generations of Android and bi-monthly security patches for two years.
Motorola Edge 20 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 10-bit color, HDR10
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX
- Rear Camera: Triple (108MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 32MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Connectivity: 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W Turbo Charge
- Color options: Electric Graphite, Lagoon Green
Motorola Edge 20 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
The Motorola Edge 20 Lite retails for EUR 349.99 and will be available late August. European, Latin American, and Asian markets will debut the game. Motorola Edge 20 Lite prices in Nepal are expected to be NPR 48,000 when the device launches there.
|Motorola Edge 20 Lite||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||EUR 349.99||NPR 48,000|