As the successor to the IN 1B, Micromax India has launched the IB 2B. The IB 2B sports stock Android 11 and a big battery. Here is Micromax IN 2B Price In Nepal with its specifications, features and availability.
Micromax IN 2B Overview:
Display and Design
With an HD+ resolution, the 6.52-inch IPS LCD panel on the Micromax IN 2B looks great. The top of the screen has a waterdrop notch and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. In addition, it has a typical brightness of 400 nits and covers 71% of the NTSC color gamut.
Its rear design is simple. The device has a rectangular camera module and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Micromax’s speaker is also located on the bottom left corner of the back panel. Aside from that, there are three color options available: black, blue, and green.
- With just $379, AMD’s Radeon RX 6600 XT takes on RTX 3060
- OnePlus enters the premium TWS earbuds segment with Buds Pro
- Motorola Edge 20 Lite with 108MP triple cameras, 90Hz OLED display goes official
In terms of the camera, Micromax IN 2B features dual rear cameras. An f/1.8 aperture is available on the 13MP main camera. Immediately following this is a 2MP depth sensor that captures depth data.
There is also a 5MP selfie camera with a f/2.2 aperture on this device. The front camera also has features such as night mode, face beauty, and so on that can be used to take portrait shots.
Performance and Memory
The phone is powered by a 12-nanometer chip, the Unisoc T610. The phone runs on Stock Android 11, which ensures you have an optimal experience. It houses an octa-core CPU running at 1.8GHz frequency, and a Mali-G52 GPU.
There is a choice between 64GB of internal storage and 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The device also features a dedicated MicroSD card slot that allows for storage expansion up to 256GB.
Rest of the Specs
5000mAh of battery power the phone, which supports charging at 10W. The device has 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C 2.0 port. As well as 3.5mm jack, it has Bluetooth.
Micromax IN 2B Specifications:
- Body: 164.3 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD panel, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: Unisoc T610 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 1.5Ghz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11 (Stock)
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/2.2
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 10W
- Color: Black, Blue, Green
Micromax IN 2B Price in Nepal and Availability
Beginning August 6, India will be able to buy the Micromax IN 2B. A 4/6GB model is 7,999 INR, and a 6/64GB model costs 8,999 INR. It is expected that the Micromax IN 2B will be priced at around NPR 13,999 when it launches in Nepal.
|Micromax IN 2B||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||NPR 7,999||NPR 13,999|
|6/64GB||NPR 8,999||NPR 15,499|