Qualcomm’s premium chipsets empower iQOO’s latest flagship smartphones. There are two models in the iQOO 8 series: a vanilla model and a Pro model. The following discussion will cover the IQOO 8 Price in Nepal with its specs, features and availability.
Design and Display
“Burn” is a Chinese word that roughly translates to “legend” (roughly translated from Mandarin). It features a tricolor stripe as a symbol of the company’s partnership with BMW.
Similarly, the Track Edition features a carbon fiber finish to pay homage to racing tracks. Last but not least, the “Burn” comes with white photochromic glass that changes to orange when exposed to light.
In addition to the 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, the iQOO 8 features support for 120Hz refresh rates. A 1 billion color gamut can be produced and it fully covers the DCI-P3 color gamut. Although it’s not as bright as that on the Pro model, it’s still quite good.
iQOO has included a separate display chip in the iQOO 8 as well, just like the Pro model. It keeps the frame rate stable and increases power efficiency, says the company. Additionally, HDR content can be upscaled from SDR.
Performance and Memory
The iQOO 8 is powered by a Snapdragon 888, unlike the Pro model, which has a Snapdragon 888+. As with the Pro model, it has the VC (Vapor Chamber) cooling system. Besides the 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, the phone supports up to 3GB of Bluetooth capability. As a virtual RAM technology, too, Memory Fusion is supported by iQOO.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra now available for purchase in Nepal
- Asus ROG Phone 5s series with Snapdragon 888+, 18GB RAM goes official
- How To Send Money Online to Nepal? Money Transfer Guide
Three cameras are found on the rear of iQOO 8, which are organized in an L-shape within a rectangle-shaped module. Sony IMX598 sensor powers its 48MP primary camera. IQOO does not include OIS but its parent company Vivo has added a gimbal stabilization system.
Besides the ultrawide lens, there is a 13MP portrait lens. Both 13MP cameras are equipped with Samsung ISOCELL 3L6 sensors.
Rest of the specs
An iQOO 8’s battery has a capacity of 4,350mAh. While the battery is smaller, it retains the 120W fast charging that is found on the Pro variant. It works by dividing the battery into two cells of 2,175mAh each.
Powered by Android 11, the phone runs OriginOS. iQOO claims to have worked on UI visual components, as well as on tethering phone and PC.
iQOO 8 Specifications:
- Body (H x W x D): 159.06 x 75.14 x 8.63/8.72mm
- Display: 6.56-inch AMOLED panel, DCI-P3, 10-bit color, HDR, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 pixels
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- Thermals: VC Liquid Cooling
- Software: Android 11-based OriginOS
- Rear Camera: Triple:
– 48MP Sony IMX598 primary
– 13MP Samsung 3L6 ultrawide
– 13MP Samsung 3L6 portrait
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4,350mAh with 120W wired charging
iQOO 8 Price in Nepal and Availability
The 8/128GB variant of the iQOO 8 will start at $3,799 in China on August 24. CNY 4,199 is the price for the 12/256GB model. If and when it is launched in Nepal, the price of iQOO 8 is expected to start at NPR 72,000.
|iQOO 8||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 3,799||NPR 72,000|
|12/256GB||CNY 4,199||NPR 80,000|