The annual iPhone 12 series was officially launched in Nepal almost eight months ago. Now the iPhone 12 and 12 mini are available at a sweet discount. Just before MDMS is implemented in the country, there has been a price drop. Here is the iPhone 12 Mini Price In Nepal and specifications.
iPhone 12 and 12 mini Overview:
The majority of iPhones in Nepal are purchased on the grey market, according to unofficial sources. After Shrawan 1, these iPhones imported through unofficial channels will not be compatible with Nepal’s network-which is why they will be blacklisted by NTA. Therefore, Genxt’s announcement of the price drop appears to have been aimed at encouraging customers to purchase iPhones from official stores.
As for the display, iPhone 12 boasts a 6.1-inch display while the mini variant has a 5.4-inch display. A flat OLED panel has curved corners and extends from edge-to-edge. Super Retina XDR displays are featured on each panel, which is finished with Ceramic Shield for added durability.
They have a glass back and a metal frame built from aerospace-grade aluminum. Apple’s latest iPhones feature the A14 Bionic processor, which is paired with a display based on IPS technology. The storage options available are 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M20 Price In Nepal
Both phones have two 12MP lenses at the back. In the first case, the camera is the primary lens, and in the second the ultra-wide lens. A 12MP selfie camera with 4K video recording up to 60 frames per second is featured on the front.
There is a difference in battery size between the iPhone 12 mini and the iPhone 12. The iPhone 12 mini’s battery is 2,227mAh while the iPhone 12’s is 2,815mAh. The two devices support fast charging at 20W, however, there is no power adapter included with the box. Additionally, a Mac MagSafe charger is bundled with the iPhone 12 during this limited-time offer.
- 12: 146.7 x 7.4 x 71.5mm
- 12 mini: 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.4mm
- 12: 6.1-inch (2532×1170 pixels) OLED Super Retina XDR display, 460ppi
- 12 mini: 5.4-inch (2340×1080 pixels) OLED Super Retina XDR display, 476ppi,
- Chipset: Six-core A14 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Operating System: iOS 14 (upgradeable)
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Back Camera: Dual:
– 12MP wide-angle f/1.7 primary camera, 7-elements lens, OIS, True Tone flash with Slow Sync, 4K Dolby Vision video recording at 60 fps,
– 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/2.4 camera, 7-elements lens
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash, Dolby Vision HDR recording up to 30 fps, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: Unspecified battery size; 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging; 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)
iPhone 12 and 12 mini Price Drop in Nepal
There is no change in the starting price for the iPhone 12 (originally Rs. 133,900), but for the iPhone 12 mini (originally Rs. 117,900) it is now Rs. 112,900. There are two Apple-approved retailers for these phones: EvoStore and Oliz Store.
|Model||Previous Price||New Price|
|iPhone 12 mini||Rs. 117,900 (64GB)||Rs. 112,900 (64GB)|
|Rs. 125,900 (128GB)||Rs. 120,900 (128GB)|
|Rs. 141,900 (256GB)||Rs. 136,900 (256GB)|
|iPhone 12||Rs. 133,900 (64GB)||Rs. 128,900 (64GB)|
|Rs. 141,900 (128GB)||Rs. 138,900 (128GB)|
|Rs. 157,900 (256GB)||Rs. 154,900 (256GB)|