HTC Wildfire R70 announced with the most modest of specs!
Even though HTC continues to announce and launch smartphones, it isn’t among its top priorities these days. In India and Thailand, HTC launched the Wildfire X, its last phone. HTC CEO Yves Maitre hinted at some activities in the smartphone segment in 2019 when he announced that the company will launch its first 5G smartphone in 2020. A new HTC device called the Wildfire R70 has been announced, although it may still be in the works.
HTC Wildfire R70 Overview
In February 2020, HTC launched the Wildfire R70 smartphone. The display of the device measures 6.53 inches, has a resolution of 720×1560 pixels, and has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The HTC Wildfire R70 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) octa-core processor. 2 gigabytes of RAM are included. Android 9.0 runs on the HTC Wildfire R70, which has a non-removable 4000mAh battery.
HTC Wildfire R70 comes with three cameras on the rear: a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. Autofocus is available on the rear camera setup. With an f/2.0 aperture, the front camera on the smartphone is 8-megapixels.
With HTC Sense software and Android 9.0, the HTC Wildfire R70 is powered by 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded with a microSD card (up to 256GB). Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) HTC Wildfire R70 phones accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. Measurements (height x width x thickness) for HTC Wildfire R70 are 163.20 x 77.80 x 8.90mm. A blue version and a black version were launched.
The HTC Wildfire R70 has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, and 3G and 4G (including support for Band 40, which is used on some LTE networks in India). In addition to ambient light and proximity sensors, the phone comes with a fingerprint sensor.
HTC WIldfire R70 Specifications
- Display: 6.53″ IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution (720 x 1650 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple, 16MP primary lens with 1.4-micron pixel size and f/1.75 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP lens with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P23
- GPU: Mali-G72MP1
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Software: Android 9 with HTC Sense UI on top
- Battery: 4,00mAh with 10W fast-charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: Wifi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color Options: Aurora Blue, Night Black
Also Read: 4 Best Phones Under 10000 In Nepal
HTC Wildfire R70 Pricing
HTC Wildfire R70 Price Start from NPR. 19,550 to NPR. 24,150