In contrast to the past, when mobile phones were considered a luxury, they are now a part of our everyday lives. These devices are typically used to communicate, conduct business, and even do research online. Today, there are a plethora of modern tech devices with high-quality features aimed at making our lives easier and more convenient. Since the number of these devices has increased, more carriers offer cellular services to mobile users. Other carriers generally charge lower prices than others.
The prepaid phone plan offered by Boost Mobile, with a low monthly bill and limited data, is one of the carriers with the best value for money. You can enjoy unlimited music streaming here, HD video streaming, and so much more. Boost Mobile is either GSM or CDMA, and this article will explore this further.
Is Boost Mobile GSM or CDMA?
Sprint owns Boost Mobile, which operates on the Sprint CDMA network. As a result, this carrier does not offer GSM services. In CDMA, multiple access means code division. GSM, on the other hand, is the Global System for Mobiles.
Users in Europe and elsewhere use the latter mobile network widely. Data and cellular services are normally available on this network. Instead of using SIM cards, Boost mobile uses a GSM network instead. In order to make the most of this carrier’s services, you will need a CDMA-compatible phone.
How To Check My Boost Mobile is CDMA or GSM?
Your Boost Mobile cell phone’s CDMA status can be determined by looking at its settings and then the ‘About’ section. The MEID and ESN categories are indicative of CDMA compatibility.
IMEI categories indicate GSM phone usage, however. Nonetheless, you can see that your phone supports CDMA and GSM if you see both details. Either of these technologies can be used here and you’ll be good to go.
- Is Cricket Is GSM or CDMA ? Details To Know
- How Does T-Mobile Refer a Friend & Family Program Work
- Samsung Galaxy A03s with Helio P35, 5000mAh battery launching this week in Nepal
- What Phones Are Compatible With Safelink? – 12 Best Choice
Can I Use an Unlocked Cell Phone For Boost Mobile?
Sure. The flexible mobile plans offered by Boost Mobile make it the preferred carrier for most customers. Now you are able to use your unlocked device with this carrier. Boost Mobile will unlock your device when you bring it in.
Boost Mobile SIM cards are given here that should be inserted into your device and activated on the new Boost Mobile network. However, Boost Mobile will only accept Boost or Nextel unlocked phones.
What Phones are Compatible With Boost Mobile?
This carrier is compatible with the following phones:
- Apple iPhone 12 Series
- Moto G Fast
- LG Stylo 6
- LG Realm
- Apple iPhone SE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- LG Volt
- LG Optimus f7
Advantages of Choosing Boost Mobile Over Other Carriers
- This carrier offers good network coverage, to start with. Depending on your location, you will be able to enjoy both 3G and 4G connectivity. Sprint is now hard at work expanding its 4G and 4G LTE network across the country. Their network will continue to expand at a fast rate, so you can rely on their data speeds to keep up.
- Using this carrier will not require a contract aside from good network coverage. Therefore, Boost Mobile does not require any annual commitment. The service you want is what you will get here, and if you decide not to proceed you have the luxury of paying for it. The carrier is in no way obligated to you. As we do not charge annual fees or early termination fees, you can save more.
- The plans offered by this carrier are also cheaper than those offered by other carriers. As well as this, there is a limited time offer for increased data. With 1GB of data for as low as $10, you won’t have to sign a contract. In addition to these pocket-friendly plans, you can also enjoy the following ones:
- $15 for 2GB plan
- $25 for 5GB of data
- $35 for 10GB
These plans all have a cap on data usage. An internet plan costing $50/month is best for heavy internet users. There is no limit to the amount of text messages, calls, or data you can send or receive while your high-speed data allotment will be increased to 2.5 GB. You will experience 2G speeds once you surpass this limit.
- You can also select a $60 monthly plan if needing more data, which will give you unlimited talk, text, as well as information. The data allotment will be increased from 2.5 GB to 5 GB instead of the usual 2.5 GB. For those who need more data at home, this plan is a good choice. You can generally select a plan that suits your needs based on your budget.
- The customer service team at Boost Mobile is exceptional. You can easily reach them at 1-866-402-7366 if you have questions or concerns about the company or its services. Additionally, there is a live chat service available to you. Whenever you have a question the customer care team will answer it.
Boost Mobile has proven to be one of the best carriers to choose from because of its affordable data plans and great customer service. A large majority of people turn to this company for the purpose of reducing their mobile phone bills. The T-Mobile network is now available to Boost Mobile, and the coverage map looks much better than before. These services are readily available if your phone is CMDA compatible. Plus, you can unlock your device so you can take advantage of all the benefits that come with this carrier. Boost Mobile can save you a lot of money. Think about it today.