There are many different types, sizes, and prices of smartphones. The industry gets the most buzz around its most expensive devices, but the absolute budget segment should also not be ignored. Previously, one could not buy a decent & cheap phone for less than 10,000 rupees. In spite of this, there are still a few decent products available due to increasing competition among manufacturers. Let us know what you need and we’ll be happy to assist. On this list, we have compiled the best phones under 10000 in Nepal.
1. X-Age G2
As far as Nepalese smartphones are concerned, X-Age is relatively new to the market. It offers quite a few specs for its price, which is quite impressive. With its 6-inch HD screen and waterdrop notch, it provides an excellent viewing experience. On the other hand, the chin on the bottom is too large to be ignored. Despite the gradient finish on the back, the smartphone tries to remain relevant. It is the only smartphone on the list with a fingerprint scanner. Underneath the camera module, it can be found.
In terms of the camera, there are three on the X-Age G2. 0.3MP camera accompanies the 13MP primary sensor on the back. A front-facing 8MP camera is included. There are three storage options available for the device: 32GB, 3GB, and a quad-core MediaTek processor.
X-Age G2 Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch HD panel
- Processor: MTK 6739
- Memory: 3+32GB, expandable up to 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP primary camera + 0.3MP
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Security: Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- OS: Android 9.0
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 10,499 (3/32GB)
2. Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
On July 27th 2020, Samsung launched the Galaxy M01 Core. A 720×1480 pixel screen measures 5.30 inches with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. MT6739 processor powers the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. The device has 1GB of RAM. Android Go Edition is running on the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, which is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
A 8-megapixel camera is installed on the back of the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. Autofocus is available on the rear camera. The front of the phone has a 5-megapixel camera.
A dedicated microSD card slot allows users to expand the device’s inbuilt storage by up to 128GB, which is compatible with Android Go Edition and runs Samsung’s One UI. A dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core can accept both Nano-SIMs and Nano-SIMs. In addition to Black, Blue, and Red, it was also available in White. It has a plastic body.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Specifications:
- Display: 5.3-inch PLS TFT LCD, 1480 x 720 pixels
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Chipset: Quad-core (4 x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex – A53)
- Memory: 1+16GB, 2+32GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- Rear Camera: 8MP primary camera, f/2.2
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, f/2.4
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- OS: Android 10 (Go)
- Colors: Blue, Black, Red
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,399 (1/16GB) | Rs. 9,999 (2/32GB)
3. Lava Benco V7
Our next review is of the Lava Benco V7. Now let’s face it: “Lava” isn’t a brand that anyone immediately thinks of when purchasing a smartphone – at least, not these days. Then again, the companies that make good phones deserve to be lauded. An example of this is the Benco V7 from Lava. Under Rs. 10,000, this phone can be a good option with a fashionable design and a decent set of hardware.
With this phone, you get a large 6.1-inch LCD display with a teardrop notch that houses a 5MP front-facing camera. The back of the phone includes an 8MP camera as well. Benco’s V7 comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which is great for watching movies. Neither this phone nor its predecessor have fingerprint sensors, so the phone can be unlocked with a rapid face unlock that takes 0.4 seconds to complete.
In addition, the phone boasts a 2-GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage running on Unisoc’s SC9832e SoC. The phone has a battery capacity of 4,000mAh, which is good enough to last a full day on a single charge. What’s worrying about this phone is that it runs normal Android 9.0 (Pie), not the watered-down Go Edition.
Lava Benco V7 Specifications:
- Display: 6.1-inch (1280 × 600 pixels) HD LCD panel
- Chipset: Unisoc Spreadtrum SC9832r
- CPU: Quad-core 4x ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali T820
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Back Camera: 8MP lens
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie camera
- Security: Face unlock
- Dimensions: 6.11 x 2.90 x 0.39-inches; Weight: 183g
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 4,000mAh cell
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 9,999 (2/16GB)
Also Read: 7 Best Mobile Phones Under 15000 In Nepal
4. Nokia C1 Plus, Nokia C2
Those are the first two devices on the list: Nokia C1 Plus and Nokia C2. The design and the hardware of these two devices are similar. In comparison to Nokia C1 Plus, the latter is slightly larger with a screen size of 5.7 inches. Dual-core processors, clocked at 1.4GHz, power these devices. A 16GB memory configuration and a 1GB memory configuration are available.
There is a pill-shaped camera module on the back that houses a 5MP sensor and LED flash. The front of the phone has a 5MP camera. The LED flash on this one is also included. Due to the absence of a fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock is a software-based technology. There is also a difference in battery size between the two. The C1 Plus features a 2500mAh battery, while the C2 comes with a 2800mAh battery.
Nokia C1 Plus, C2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.45 / 5.7 inches HD+ panel
- CPU: Quad-core @1.4GHz
- Memeory: 1+16GB
- Software & UI: Android 10 / 9 (Go edition)
- Rear Camera: 5MP lens; LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP lens; LED flash
- Security: Face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 2500mAh / 2800mAh with 5W charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,399 (C1 Plus) / Rs. 9,299 (C2)
Summary list of best mobile phones under NPR 10000 in Nepal
|S. No.||Best phones under NPR 10000 in Nepal||Price|
|1||X-Age G2||Rs. 10,499|
|2||Samsung Galaxy M1 Core||Rs. 9,999|
|3||Lava Benco V7||Rs. 9999|
|4||Nokia C1 Plus||Rs. 8,399|
|Nokia C2||Rs. 9,299|