Best Budget Gaming Phones Under 30000 in Nepal | Specifications and Features
The quality of mobile games has improved dramatically over the years. The first Snake Game Nokia introduced back in 1997 has long since been forgotten. The performance and graphics requirements of mobile games have increased.
What are the best budget gaming phones in Nepal under 30000? If you wish, you may ask.
A device that handles mobile games perfectly without performance issues will allow you to enjoy your favorite game. In order to maximize your mobile gaming experience, you’ll need RAM, software, a processor, and storage.
There are not many gaming-specific smartphones available in Nepali markets, making choosing the right regular smartphone for gaming tough. Although the flagship phones of different brands provide an extreme gaming experience, they are accompanied by high prices. We have therefore compiled a list of the best gaming phones under 30000 in Nepal in this post. Gaming-focused smartphones such as ROG and Black Shark are not included here; these are normal smartphones that deliver a great gaming experience for Rs.30000.
Best Gaming Phones under 30000 in Nepal
|Device Model||Price in Nepal|
|Poco X3 (6/128GB)||Rs.29,999|
|Redmi Note 10 (6/128GB)||Rs.24,999|
|Samsung Galaxy M31 (6/128GB)||Rs.29,999|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro (6/128GB)||Rs.29,999|
1. Poco X3
The Poco X3 completes our list of the best smartphones under 30000 Nepali rupees. Since the price of this device has dropped recently, it makes the list. Game-optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset powers the Poco X3. The device comes with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Long gaming sessions are possible thanks to the device’s large 6000mAh battery. The Poco X3 can be considered the best gaming phone under 30000 in Nepal thanks to its 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate display.
Additionally, the Poco X3 has an AnTuTu score of 286566. The price of the 6/128GB variant of the Poco X3 is Rs. 29,999.
Poco X3 Specifications
- Body: 6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 inches, 215 gm, IP53
- Display: 6.67-inches IPS LCD panel, 395PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- OS: MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 10
- Back Camera: Quad-camera; 64MP f/1.89 Sony IMX682 primary sensor, 13MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor, 2MP f/2.4 macro lens
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Battery: 6000mAh/ 5160mAh (NFC) with 33W fast charging
- Color: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
2. Redmi Note 10
The new Note 10 from Redmi is another device that makes our list of the best gaming smartphones under 30,000. The device features an upgraded Snapdragon 678 processor along with 4GB or 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. Redmi has updated its Note series display to a 60Hz Super AMOLED panel that gives a smoother gaming experience. Powered by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging capability, this device can last for extended periods of time when gaming.
AnTuTu scores the Redmi Note 10 at 227370. Redmi Note 10 is the cheapest smartphone among the bunch as it costs Rs.24,999 for the smartphone with 6/128GB of storage.
Also read: Oppo F19 Price In Nepal
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
- Body: 6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 inches, 178.8 gm, IP53 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.43 Super AMOLED panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1100 nits (peak), 4500000:1 NTSC contrast, 60Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11nm Mobile Platform)
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable)
- OS: MIUI 12 on top of Android 11
- Back Camera: Quad-camera; 48MP Sony IMX582, f/1.79 primary lens, 8MP Sony IMX355, f/2.2 wide-angle lens, 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor, 4CM, 2MP, f/2.4 macro sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.5 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: 360 Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyro
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
- Color: Frost White, Shadow Black, Aqua Green
3. Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung’s Galaxy M31 is next on our list. With this Galaxy device from Samsung, you can enjoy an Exynos 9611 processor with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. With the Samsung device, the display and Super AMOLED display of the M31 enhance the gaming experience. Long gaming sessions are possible due to the large 6000mAh battery.
AnTuTu’s benchmark score for the Galaxy M31 is 180933. For Rs. 29,999, you can get a device with 6/128GB of storage, which is quite decent for gaming.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- Body: 6.26 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches; 191 gm
- Display: 6.4-inches Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Exynos 9611; 10nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable using SD card)
- OS: Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top of Android 10
- Back Camera: Quad-camera; 64MP, f/1.7 primary shooter, 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens with 123º FOV, 5MP, f/2.2 depth sensor, 5MP, f/2.2 macro sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 lens
- Security: Physical capacitative fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000 mAh with 15W fast charging
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
4. Redmi Note 9 Pro
The first device on the list is the Redmi phone which was launched over a year ago but still packs a punch when it comes to gaming. As part of the Snapdragon 720G processor, you can get up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The smartphone has a battery of 5020mAh, which means you can play for a long time.
With regards to performance, the Redmi Note 9 Pro scores 279625 (v8) on AnTuTu, 1785 (v5.1) on Geekbench, and 15 frames per second (ES 3.1 on-screen) on the GFX benchmark.
Redmi Note 9 Pro is a smartphone under Rs.3000 that offers 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Priced at Rs.29,999, it’s one of the most popular smartphones for gamers at this price range.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
- Body: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm, 209g
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS LCD panel
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G; 8nm
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Back Camera: 48MP f/1.8 Samsung GM2 sensor, 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide lens, 5MP f/2.4 macro sensor, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.5 lens (1.0µm)
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), Face unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS/NavIC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5020mAh with 18W fast charging
- Color: Tropical Green, Glacier White, Interstellar Gray
Based on the above comparison of 4 phones, I believe the Poco X3 is the best phone for gaming. While other phones are also good, I’ve chosen to go with the Poco X3.